Chinese old saying that goes “value for money”, I think that the words are properly suitable for Hover SUV (in Australia it calls X240) from Great Wall Motor, this time we have chance to test drive this SUV which is equipped with Mitsubishi’s 2.4-liter 4G69 engine. Located in the city SUV of Great Wall Hover, a stylish beautiful shape is essential and this has been carried forward on Hover, and the changed front face with honeycomb air intake is restrained but full of vigour and vitality. The visible new Great Wall Motor‘s logo on top of the grid highlights its brand. The tail has been obvious changed, angular clearer than the old model. The personalized visible parking sensor system is available for this car, it is a very necessary equipment when crossing in the city for such a big man (body size 4620/1800/1710mm, wheelbase 2700mm).
- Voleex C30 Review and Road Test – Great Wall New Sedan
- BYD S6 SUV Review & Road Test | LEXUS RX?
- Great Wall Motor Hover SUV Review and Test Drive – Summary
- Chery A3 2010 Model Review – New Interior & New Engine (1)
- Great Wall Motor Hover SUV Review and Test Drive – Power and Test
- Hover (Haval) H3 Review|Great Wall Motors
- Chery A1 Review and Road Test – Keep up with Dodge!
- Voleex C20R Review|A Four-Wheels Edition from Great Wall Motors