Riich G5 Outline:
- The finest vehicle Chery created so far
- Position in high-class business sports car
- Equipped with its own brand’s first turbocharged 2.0T engine
- Chassis calibrated by LOTUS, good ultimate performance
- The level of interir and external workmanship achieved a high standard in nation brand
With the high-end brands Riich’s release, G5 (It called A6 before Chery divided its brand into foru sub brand) launched in 2009 Shanghai Auto Show,the model is similar as the old Chery model Eastar(it should be G5′s proto type) in both size and vehicle position, nowadays, G5 not only greatly improved in car-making technology, also spent a more effective sales pitch – sent G5 to Germany’s Nurburgring track before launch, and made a very powerful lap speed!
We’ll talk about things in the Nurburgring later in the end of this article. Now we start to face reality on normal road to explore how Chery’s finest work – is best car known as Chery – it is.
- Riich G6 Review and Road Test – To Challenge BMW 7?
- CHANA Benni Review and Road Test – Absolute Strength Mini Car (8)
- Chery Riich G5 Review and Road Test – Power Performance
- Chery A1 Review and Road Test – Keep up with Dodge!
- Chery Rely X5 (P11) Review & Road Test – Hero Car Conquering Dakar
- Riich G6 Review and Road Test – Summary
- Chery A3 2010 Model Review – New Interior & New Engine (2)
- Geely LC Review and Road Test (1) – Geely Panda